Are you looking for a house with exclusive comfort, above-average facilities in a quiet location?
Then the Villa Panoramica is right for families from 2 to 10 people.
Modern villa with a spacious layout and spectacular panoramic views of the sea and mountains.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate guest toilet.
– Large, fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric ceramic cook top, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/ freezer.
– Spacious living room ( 100m2) with fireplace.
– Modern large indoor dinning room.
– Swimming pool (10 x 5 m), outdoor shower, infrared sauna and hot tub (on request).
– Large conservatory with breath taking panoramic views.
– TV room with small library
– Electric blinds
– Utility room with washer and dryer
– Underfloor heating and radiators (in winter), air conditioning (in summer).
– 1 apartment with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette and full bath.
– Spacious roof top terrace (144m2).
From the airport to the motorway exit appr. 35min
From the motorway exit to the villa 12min., of which 800m dirt road on the
last part of the route, easy to drive with normal vehicle, a bit bumpy.
Spectacular panoramic views of the sea and the mountains, in the evening unforgettable views of the illuminated coast (Torre del Mar, Bay of Malaga, Torremolinos)
When the weather is clear you can see the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and Gibraltar.
Beach Algarrobo Travel time 12 minutes (7,7km), Beach Torre del Mar 19 minutes (11km)
Travel time to Malaga airport 45 minutes (53km)
4000m2 plot, lovingly landscaped garden with various palm trees, fruit trees and flowering plants.
Enjoy the long summer from May to October with pure sun, swimming in the large swimming pool or on the many beautiful beaches nearby.
Ideal for winter in the sun (underfloor heating and radiators heating available), for sightseeing tours, hiking in the nearby natural parks, golf, etc.
Fresh fish, fresh fruits and vegetables as well as the local treasures at prices that will pleasantly surprise you.
Or go out to eat in the many restaurants on the coast or in the hinterland.
By the way, you can reach the supermarkets Aldi, Lidl, Mercadona, Dia in 12 minutes.
– Supermarkets ( Aldi, Dia, Lidl, Mercodona, & Eroski) are just a 20-25 min. drive.
– Shop the Open Markets for Bio fruits, vegetables & baked goods from the locals.
– Fresh fish shops are a local treasure at prices that will pleasantly surprise you.
Near by Sport attractions:
– Golf: Bavaria Golf in Velez Malaga, near the airport in Malaga, Torremolinos, Estapone, Nerja, Marbella and many more.
-Tennis: beach promenade in Torre del Mar
Torre del Mar a coarse sandy brown pebble (well maintained, toilets, showers, sun loungers to rent and numerous restaurants) Benajarafe , Nerja, Ricon de la Victoria Marbella, Torrremolinos, Fuengirola and many more.
Other sport attractions include, Hiking (on your own or guided), Off Road and Motorcycle tours, Mountain-biking , Kayaking, Canoeing Sailing, Shopping and much more.
What you wish and hope for in your wildest dreams are exceeded in Villa Panaramica. Here desires meet reality, a dream vacation you have always wished for.
So, what are you waiting for? Book now to make your dreams come true!
Surroundings and Sightseeing
Near by and day trips:
– Granada (Old Town) and Alhambra (80 min), Moorish fortress, a must see, tickets must be ordered in advance online (limited admission quotas per day) www.Alhambra.com
– Malaga with Moorish fortress, Old Town, beautiful churches and the open market with numerous restaurants and famous Tapas bars, pedestrian area (various shopping for all), The Picasso- and Thysenmuseum or museum history and local land hand work just to name a few.
– Water Paradise Aquavelis: June until September 11 to 18 clock, July and August to 19 clock. www.aquavelis.es
– El Acebuchal: renovated village picturesquely situated in a valley, very good restaurant, ev. reservation necessary, of course at weekends. Access from Frigliana, last piece well-kept dirt road.
– Competa: Famous “white village” with a beautiful square, narrow streets, church (look for a grandmotherly lady that beckons you into her in house shop, try the local * Malaga wine* dried fruits or hand made goods), diverse viewpoints, starting point of hiking. (Forest unfortunately destroyed by fire 2014)
– Vinuela Reservoir: (40min), good hike around, bathing allowed. To rent canoes and sailboats.
– Torre del Mar: (30 min) very well-kept beach with all amenities, many km promenade, bike path/liner train, very affordable food (eg Bere-Bere), cheap shopping (around the pedestrian area), market on Thursdays (go early parking is limited).
– Torrox: Beautiful promenade, large market. Mostly German.
– Nerja: Old town with beautiful pedestrian street, many shops, Balcon de Europa (sightseeing terrace built out to sea), stalactite caves. Mostly British.
– El Torcal: in Antequera: (approx 90km, 1 3/4h) very nice drive over land (A-356 from Vinuela Reservoir), eroded sandstone mountains with photogenic formations, as if giants played with stones, walk about 1-2 hours, visitors center. Website Torcal de Antequera
– Camino del Rey: Kings trail, built into the mountain, opened in 1921, renovated in 2014, booking necessary Info www.Caminitodelrey.info
– Gibraltar: 186km British community (take your passport).
– Ronda: 147 km Bridge over the Gorge, Old Town, bullring.
– Sevilla: Old town, charming neighborhoods to watch the people go by.
– Marbella: (75 min), known Jet-set place, shopping, nightclubs and beach Mijas, Costa, and much more .
More information in the TV room about Golf (many locations near by), Mountain Biking, guided Motorcycle Tours, Off Road Tours, Kayaking, Canoeing, guided or self guided tours, Sailing, Donkey Sanctuary (adopted a donkey for a year), Butterfly Park, Topical gardens and more.
Hiking Hiking guide in English on the shelf in the TV-room
Mountanbike: info in the TV-room
Kayak: Info at the TV-room
Canyoning in the TV-room
Golf: Bavaria Golf in Velez Malaga, in Malaga at the airport, in Torremolinos and Marbella many, in Motril
Tennis: beach promenade in Torre del Mar
Guided Motorcycle Tours
Torre del Mar (30 min) coarse sandy brown pebble beach, well maintained, toilets, showers, sun loungers for hire, many restaurants.
Benajarafe (40min), Nerja (see above), Ricon de la Victoria, Marbella, Torremolinos, Fuengirola
Local Restaurants (we recommend for local color):
– Bere-Bere In Torre del Mar, Moroccan specialties, low prices: follow the four lane road in Velez (next to the tram ), continue to the large roundabout in in Torre, at the second roundabout take the second exit to towards the sea, go straight until it can go no further, the restaurant is a short drive across a dirt path.
– Bodega in Arenas “Bar Juanette”: Good Tapas ( speaks only Spanish).
– Archez: Steak house (Argentine beef) “Venta el Curro”, left before you enter the village.
– Sayalonga: “Casa Mari”, on main road, good leg of lamb (order in advance)
“Meson Morriso”, on the city square aged beef and fresh fish.
Prices and Contact
High season from July to September as well as Easter and Christmas
up to 4 persons 1200 € per week
up to 6 persons 1600€ per week
up to 8 persons 1800€ per week
up to 10 persons 2000€ per week
up to 4 persons 900€ per week
up to 6 persons 1300€ per week
up to 8 persons 1500€ per week
up to 10 persons 1700€ per week
Final cleaning costs
1-4 Persons 100€
6 Persons 120€
8 Persons 140€
10 Persons 160€
Members of Alpine clubs 10 % off
Regular customers of Villa Deja-vu discount on request
All costs as Water, electricity, bed linen, towels and heating in winter are included.
0049-1607088840 or WhatsApp
Booking inquiry to Uwe Tippmar using the following form