Villa El Paraiso
Villa-El-Paraiso is about 600m high in the Andalucía country side with panoramic view of the sea and the mountains.
On a clear day you can even see the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, 6 bath, fully equipped country kitchen, large panoramic dining area, TV room with library and tour guides.
Refresh yourself with a dip in the pool, dine on the great terrace, have a BBQ.
Relax in the Hot Tub (on request), watch an amazing sunrise or sunset.
From the motorway exit to the villa 30min, completely paved, many curves, last part steep climb, 30 min.
30 minutes away there are miles of beaches with all facilities, dine in the balmy evening breeze in one of the many restaurants of Torre del Mar, shop to your heart’s content in the many boutiques and shops. Stroll along the promenade, overlooking the sea as the waves wash away the hussel and bussel of life.
Other excursions include the famous, picturesque white villages with their weekly markets in Competa, Sayalonga, Comares or Frigliana. The cities of Malaga, Marbella, Sierra Nevada, Granada with the world famous Alhambra, the stalactite cave of Nerja, all within 40-70 minutes drive.
Go for a leisurely walk, in the Tejeda y Almihara National park only 20 minutes away; take in a round of golf nearby. You can take part in many activities such as: guided mule tours, cross-country motorcycle tours, guided hikes, kayaking, off-road tours, canoeing, tennis or mountaineering. For the children there are aqua and animal parks and playgrounds nearby.
In this dreamlike villa there are 5 delightful bedrooms, 6 baths with shower. With a generous 245 m², flooded with light there is room for up to 10 people to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. The Villa-El-Paraiso is flooded with light at 245m², has its own TV room, approximately 35m², a sun lounge approx 45m² und a fully equipped country kitchen of approx 45 m².
We you will have an unforgettable vacation!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Surroundings and Sightseeing
Near by and day trips:
– Granada (Old Town) and Alhambra (80 min), Moorish fortress, a must see, tickets must be ordered in advance online (limited admission quotas per day) www.Alhambra.com
– Malaga with Moorish fortress, Old Town, beautiful churches and the open market with numerous restaurants and famous Tapas bars, pedestrian area (various shopping for all), The Picasso- and Thysenmuseum or museum history and local land hand work just to name a few.
– Water Paradise Aquavelis: June until September 11 to 18 clock, July and August to 19 clock. www.aquavelis.es
– El Acebuchal: renovated village picturesquely situated in a valley, very good restaurant, ev. reservation necessary, of course at weekends. Access from Frigliana, last piece well-kept dirt road.
– Competa: Famous “white village” with a beautiful square, narrow streets, church (look for a grandmotherly lady that beckons you into her in house shop, try the local * Malaga wine* dried fruits or hand made goods), diverse viewpoints, starting point of hiking. (Forest unfortunately destroyed by fire 2014)
– Vinuela Reservoir: (40min), good hike around, bathing allowed. To rent canoes and sailboats.
– Torre del Mar: (30 min) very well-kept beach with all amenities, many km promenade, bike path/liner train, very affordable food (eg Bere-Bere), cheap shopping (around the pedestrian area), market on Thursdays (go early parking is limited).
– Torrox: Beautiful promenade, large market. Mostly German.
– Nerja: Old town with beautiful pedestrian street, many shops, Balcon de Europa (sightseeing terrace built out to sea), stalactite caves. Mostly British.
– El Torcal: in Antequera: (approx 90km, 1 3/4h) very nice drive over land (A-356 from Vinuela Reservoir), eroded sandstone mountains with photogenic formations, as if giants played with stones, walk about 1-2 hours, visitors center. Website Torcal de Antequera
– Camino del Rey: Kings trail, built into the mountain, opened in 1921, renovated in 2014, booking necessary Info www.Caminitodelrey.info
– Gibraltar: 186km British community (take your passport).
– Ronda: 147 km Bridge over the Gorge, Old Town, bullring.
– Sevilla: Old town, charming neighborhoods to watch the people go by.
– Marbella: (75 min), known Jet-set place, shopping, nightclubs and beach Mijas, Costa, and much more .
More information in the TV room about Golf (many locations near by), Mountain Biking, guided Motorcycle Tours, Off Road Tours, Kayaking, Canoeing, guided or self guided tours, Sailing, Donkey Sanctuary (adopted a donkey for a year), Butterfly Park, Topical gardens and more.
Hiking Hiking guide in English on the shelf in the TV-room
Mountanbike: info in the TV-room
Kayak: Info at the TV-room
Canyoning in the TV-room
Golf: Bavaria Golf in Velez Malaga, in Malaga at the airport, in Torremolinos and Marbella many, in Motril
Tennis: beach promenade in Torre del Mar
Guided Motorcycle Tours
Torre del Mar (30 min) coarse sandy brown pebble beach, well maintained, toilets, showers, sun loungers for hire, many restaurants.
Benajarafe (40min), Nerja (see above), Ricon de la Victoria, Marbella, Torremolinos, Fuengirola
Local Restaurants (we recommend for local color):
– Bere-Bere In Torre del Mar, Moroccan specialties, low prices: follow the four lane road in Velez (next to the tram ), continue to the large roundabout in in Torre, at the second roundabout take the second exit to towards the sea, go straight until it can go no further, the restaurant is a short drive across a dirt path.
– Bodega in Arenas “Bar Juanette”: Good Tapas ( speaks only Spanish).
– Archez: Steak house (Argentine beef) “Venta el Curro”, left before you enter the village.
– Sayalonga: “Casa Mari”, on main road, good leg of lamb (order in advance)
“Meson Morriso”, on the city square aged beef and fresh fish.
Prices and Contact
High season from July to September as well as Easter and Christmas
up to 4 persons 1200 € per week
up to 6 persons 1600€ per week
up to 8 persons 1800€ per week
up to 10 persons 2000€ per week
up to 4 persons 900€ per week
up to 6 persons 1300€ per week
up to 8 persons 1500€ per week
up to 10 persons 1700€ per week
Final cleaning costs
1-4 Persons 100€
6 Persons 120€
8 Persons 140€
10 Persons 160€
Members of Alpine clubs 10 % off
Regular customers of Villa Deja-vu discount on request
All costs as Water, electricity, bed linen, towels and heating in winter are included.
0049-1607088840 or WhatsApp
Booking inquiry to Uwe Tippmar using the following form: